[BlueOnyx:08515] SSL and Blue Onyx

Wayne Michael wrmichael at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:04:43 -05 2011

When securing a website with SSL I notice I can only create one SSL certificate per IP address.

I see how this make sense from a "valid" certified certificate but if I want to create self signed certificates to a site for added security to web mail or other password boxes can I get around this limitation?

I suspect a way exists since the admin GUI runs its own SSL certificate outside of the other web sites, or is this allowed because it has its own "SERVER" running?

Thanks,

Wayne