[BlueOnyx:08520] Re: BlueOnyx 5108R released

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Sep 19 16:40:34 -05 2011

Hi Richard,

> Last one - which is so trivial I'm almost embarrassed to ask - any chance
> the CD tray opens at the end of install like it used to on early BX?  I only
> ask because I'll send the CD to the data centre I use and saying 'connect
> USB drive', 'put disk in' and 'take disk out' isn't as simply as it should
> be :o)

Ouch?  Why isn't it?  That's the sort of thing our crew handles
routinely for customers.

That aside, keep in mind that Anaconda has undergone significant changes
since 5106R and RHEL/CentOS 5.  Things that would seem simple (ie: the
skipping of network settings in the Anaconda process before packages are
copied, for instance) wind up being not as trivial as they would ideally be.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services