[BlueOnyx:08531] Multi-language-format in many Contril Pages, on BX all version

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Tue Sep 20 05:12:02 -05 2011

Hi  Michael Stauber

You said ;    >>  Help us and we will help you.

So, it's my turn.  Will you help me as following ?
Any one will be help me.  They are

1.   Recently the contents "software updates"  were all rewritten
      in the fixed English character format by you.

      It was multi-language-format for a long time, since Cobalt 550 !
      Would you back them?   Please tell me the present idea.

2.   I bought AV-SPAM5 with solarspeed.net in 2009.
      But recently the pages of AV-SPAM5 also changed
      from multi-language-format to fixed English character format.

      Is it related with you?

3.   BlueOnyx News:  Is there any feeling of adding a switch function?
      Please tell me the present idea.

Eiji Hamano