[BlueOnyx:08534] Re: cmuImport breaking with subdomains and suPHP

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Sep 20 21:34:55 -05 2011

Hi User Ernie,

> I was thinking that it might be something like the suPHP changing the
> ownership and permissions of directories, so it stops the import working.
> Pehaps it's the order in which things get done?

Not sure about that one yet. I looked briefly if I could replicate the problem
(which I can), but not yet at what really causes it. CMU and suPHP work, but
subdomains indeed throw it off. Part of the reason might be what gets unpacked
where to during the cmuImport. I'll probably have a fix for that by the next
weekend.