[BlueOnyx:09967] Re: GUI Broken

Gustavo Silva pseudo at zbronx.com
Sun Apr 1 12:30:25 -05 2012

Hello!

No, i dint upgrade PHP or tried to. No need at all.

I just installed php-soap running 'yum install php-soap' on a standard
Blueonyx Box (latest one SL Linux). No extra repos installed.

Isnt the usual behaviour keep the local config file instead of replacing
it, and create a .rpmnew or similar?

Anyway as soon i found out the affected file that was breaking the GUI
was in fact that certain php.ini and i had 37 backups available, had it
fixed in a matter of seconds.

Will provide any required extra info if anyone wants to debug what might
have happen in order to prevent further issues.

Thanks again!

Gustavo