[BlueOnyx:09973] Re: 5106R/5107R/5108R YUM updates

Ralf Quint Smoothwall at gmx.net
Sun Apr 1 22:33:24 -05 2012

At 08:27 PM 4/1/2012, Michael Stauber wrote:
>Hi Ralf,
>
> > Did the yum update as well, but didn't see any issues in regards to
> > the other points, therefor didn't take any action for that....
>
>Very well. I was a bit worried with this large update, but so far it looks
>good and it seems to install without much in the way of side effects.

Yeah, ran quite a while (ok, less than 10 min for both download and
install) but didn't see anything that looked like troubles..

And for the record, it's just a PIII/667MHz with 512MB of RAM, though
currently running only 3 sites, nothing using MySQL or PHP, but will
get into that later the coming week...

Ralf