[BlueOnyx:09987] repos, skipping - 4 is not a valid release

Jon McCauley jon at ontarioweb.ca
Mon Apr 2 12:02:48 -05 2012

Been off the list for a few months on holidays so please if this posted
lately please except my apologies

DNS is fine, I have read a bit up about this issue in the past being a
version issue But it is all set to $basesearch

On all my BQ 510xR I am receiving an issue with the repos, on my BO
boxes no issues....I have dug through the archives of the list but no
subject on this in the past month or so

[root at bq2 ~]# yum update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
not using ftp, http[s], or file for repos, skipping - 4 is not a valid
release or hasnt been released yet
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: addons
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: addons

thoughts? thanks in advance

--

Best Regards, Jon McCauley