[BlueOnyx:10041] Re: Conf files replaced by update

Frank Soyer fsoyer at systea.net
Wed Apr 4 10:14:14 -05 2012

Mmmh, I see that it's a pain for you...
Sorry for rubbing salt in the wound. Chris has explained well too.

OK. Just a last thing, with no relation to that, but I don't think that
it's maybe not necessary to begin a new post for that :
do you know if someone works or has at least begun a french translation
of the interface ?
And is this link : http://www.bluequartz.org/docs/translate/index.html
valid for BlueOnyx ?

Thank you two.