[BlueOnyx:10049] Error message question

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Wed Apr 4 18:40:46 -05 2012

Hi ... I am going to ask for help again on the repeated error message that I get each day, telling me there is a large corrupted file.

===Quote===
etc/cron.daily/logrotate:

/usr/bin/analog: analog version 5.32/Unix
/usr/bin/analog: Warning L: Large number of corrupt lines in logfile stdin:
turn debugging on or try different LOGFORMAT
(For help on all errors and warnings, see docs/errors.html)
=== End Quote===

In researching this on the list archives, it appears that in general, it was concluded that changing a %s to a %d in the file
/etc/cron.hourly/log_traffic  did solve the issue for some folks.

However, having changed it, as directed, there is no change on my system.

Have any other solutions been brought to the fore?

thanks for your consideration.