[BlueOnyx:10083] Re: Error on SSL-cert import

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sun Apr 8 02:48:59 -05 2012

Ken - Precision Web Hosting, Inc wrote:
> Chris
>
> What if you enable it from the GUI with a self signed cert, then just copy
> over the
> key, and certificate to overwrite the ones created by  the self-signed cert,
> in the certs directory.

Ah, if I do that, then I get the redirect error:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this
address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services