[BlueOnyx:10096] Re: TinyMCE / TinyBrowser problem

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Mon Apr 9 17:18:23 -05 2012

DD,

Your user/password to access that directory isn't working.  It appears from that .htaccess file that its looking for a valid user listed in the .htpasswd file in your site's home directory.

I'd suggest you check that .htpasswd file to insure your username is in that file.  If it is, make sure you've got the password right by setting the password with
/usr/bin/htpasswd /home/sites/<domain>/.htpasswd <username>

It will prompt you for the password for <username> and store it in the /home/sites/<domain>/.htpasswd file.  After that, your access should work.

OH!  If that username doesn't already exist in that .htpassword file, put the "-c" switch in the htpasswd command.  It will add that username if its not already there.

Chuck