[BlueOnyx:10106] Re: Error on SSL-cert import

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Tue Apr 10 17:42:37 -05 2012

Hi Chris,

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:30:06AM -0500, Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ
Internet wrote:

> Hmmm.  Will this negatively impact any other operations for a site?

Not that I've noticed. I have it like this for about 6 months now on a
site.

I've installed another ssl site (by hand, not by GUI) last week (also on
5107R), but did in that case I didn't needed this trick to get it working.
Perhaps because that latest site doesn't have any web server aliases,
where as the site that needed this line remarked does.
--
Maurice de Laat