[BlueOnyx:10112] Re: 5106R/5107R/5108R YUM updates

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Apr 11 11:39:35 -05 2012

Hi Eiji Hamano,

> I will send  5107R 6.1  and 6.2  yum.log files  with another email.

I got your offlist email, but it contained no attachments. I don't really need
to see the YUM logfiles.

I rather need to know what the exact problem is. Could you please explain the
problem again?

> 5108R 6.2
> 5108R 6.1

That is not relevant. If a 5107R or 5108R is fully yum updated, it is running
6.2 - not 6.1.

So let me know on which pages the translation is not working. If the
translation is not working, I need to know what you see instead. Like if it
shows the skelleton text, or another languange than Japanese.

Screenshots could help me to troubleshoot the problem, too.