[BlueOnyx:10118] Re: Bandwidth

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 17:06:53 -05 2012

Nice find for the network monitor Bob; at least now I have a way to get a
rough idea on the bandwidth the server is using.

I've installed it on our test/development box, but not our production server
which is where it would be useful.  Does anyone know if this is secure and
if opening port 667 is a bad idea?

Thanks