[BlueOnyx:10140] Re: blueonyx admin GUI import not work

Mon Chan mon.chan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 10:07:29 -05 2012

Hi

Some update information
i try to install new 5107R and all yum update, get this err msg

Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in
/usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/import/importHandler.php on line 192
Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in
/usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/import/importHandler.php on line 194
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/import/importHandler.php:192) in
/usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Page.php on line 142
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/import/importHandler.php:192) in
/usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Page.php on line 146