[BlueOnyx:10141] Recurring Problem: MySql, SSh Access, GUI

Donald Jacques djmitzlplick at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 10:26:36 -05 2012

Three times in the last 6 days (appearing to be associated with
updates), I have had the recurring problems:

1.  CMS websites are unable to communicate effectively with the MySql
database engine:

mysql error: [1030: Got error 28 from storage engine]

2.  Yum updates are generating Chron errors:

 From 2 am 4/15/12 and 4/12/12
There are unfinished transactions remaining.
You might consider running yum-complete-transaction first to finish them.
The program yum-complete-transaction is found in the yum-utils package.

Also, on 4/5/12:
/usr/bin/find: /etc/httpd/alias: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/find: /etc/httpd/alias: No such file or directory
Editing main configuration...

And on 4/1/12:
Error: Missing Dependency: base-sauce-basic-locale-ja_JP is needed by
package base-alpine-capstone-0.1-85BX34.centos5.noarch (BlueOnyx)
Error: base-mailman-locale-ja_JP conflicts with majordomo
Error: base-mailman-locale-ja_JP conflicts with base-maillist-glue
Error: base-mailman-locale-ja_JP conflicts with base-maillist-ui
Error: Missing Dependency: base-apache-bandwidth-locale-ja_JP is needed
by package base-alpine-capstone-0.1-85BX34.centos5.noarch (BlueOnyx)
Error: base-mailman-locale-ja_JP conflicts with base-maillist-capstone

3.  In attempting to go in through SSH,
BOTH my root password, AND my admin login are receiving "ACCESS DENIED"

My server and its GUI are unstable, and several sites are down.

Kernel Version 	2.6.18-308.1.1.el5 (SMP)
Distro Name 	CentOS release 5.8 (Final)
BlueOnyx 	2.20110817
Majordomo 	1.4.1

Don