[BlueOnyx:10145] Re: Can't add a new site

Ken - Precision Web Hosting, Inc kenlists at precisionweb.net
Mon Apr 16 10:51:49 -05 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy Towne" <jtowne at turtlehut.com>

> Jeremy
>
> On 4/14/2012 2:37 PM, rodrigo ordonez wrote:
>> What comes to my mind is that you might have a duplicate alias that cant
>> be packed on the email database
>> Try running
>> newaliases
>> And check if it returns an error about which duplicate to remove,
>>
>> And on which file
>>
>>   Aliases.mailman or aliases.majordomo
>>
>> Hth
>>
>> Rodrigo o
>> Servicio email BlackBerry® xnet
>>

>> Jeremy

> No duplicates. I have tried several different domain names and left the
> both the web and email alias empty.

Jeremy

The duplicates would be from existing sites, not the site you are adding.

What happens when from the command line you type
newaliases

Or
makemap hash /etc/mail/mailertable < /etc/mail/mailertable
makemap hash /etc/mail/access.db < /etc/mail/access
makemap hash /etc/mail/virtusertable.db <  /etc/mail/virtusertable

----
Ken Marcus
Precision Web Hosting, Inc.
http://www.precisionweb.net