[BlueOnyx:10181] Re: Yup - there's an app for that!

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Wed Apr 18 20:49:17 -05 2012

Yeah - I pasted a non-working version of the code by mistake, but Michael's
solution is better for multiple bad actors and I've changed to that version.
Sorry for my earlier bad cut/paste.

Thank you Michael!

Maybe instead of forbidden we should 301 them to their localhost or just
give them 404's? :-)

	Thanks,
		-Stephanie