[BlueOnyx:10191] More Roundcube problems

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Apr 19 11:53:59 -05 2012

We have 2 customers spread across 6 dedicated servers that are
experiencing two common problems with Roundcube on 5108R.

1. Email that is in their mailbox does not display.

2. They are unable to select any options such as the Preferences /
Folders / Identities tabs under Settings, or view any Section of those.

We have duplicated the issue using IE and FF browsers.

Has anyone else run into this, or are we just cursed?

Thanks!

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services