[BlueOnyx:10204] Re: 5106R/5107R/5108R YUM updates - Fixed, sorry!

Simone Capra capra at erweb.it
Fri Apr 20 03:10:12 -05 2012

Hi Michael

I have updated but, within a site that has safe_mode turned on, i get this:

*Warning*: Unknown: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose
uid is 1038 is not allowed to access
/usr/sausalito/configs/php/set_php_headers.php owned by uid 0 in
*Unknown* on line *0*

*Warning*: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
*Unknown* on line *0*

*Warning*: Unknown: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose
uid is 1038 is not allowed to access
/usr/sausalito/configs/php/set_php_headers.php owned by uid 0 in
*Unknown* on line *0*

*Warning*: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
*Unknown* on line *0*

*Warning*: Unknown: Failed opening
'/usr/sausalito/configs/php/set_php_headers.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear/') in *Unknown* on line *0*

Simone Capra
E.R. WEB - s.r.l.
P.zza Risorgimento,12
13100 - Vercelli

tel. +39 0161 210090
mob. +39 335 5257182

Mail: capra at erweb.it
http://www.erweb.it

Problemi con le configurazioni di posta elettronica?

http://assistenza.erweb.it/
http://www.dnsqueries.com