[BlueOnyx:10206] Re: 5106R/5107R/5108R YUM updates - Fixed, sorry!

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Fri Apr 20 03:13:07 -05 2012

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your quick reaction.
I confirm this fixes the problems on sites (I have currently tested 4
different hosts). I haven't tested in-depth but previously dead sites
are reappearing now and the errors in error_log went away.
However it seems, it doesn't fix the squirrelmail problems, I still get

PHP Warning:  Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/usr/sausalito/configs/php/set_php_headers.php) is not within the
allowed path(s):
(/home/:/tmp/:/var/lib/php/session/:/usr/share/squirrelmail/:/etc/squirrelmail/:/var/spool/squirrelmail/:/var/lib/squirrelmail/prefs/)
in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in
Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  Unknown: Failed opening
'/usr/sausalito/configs/php/set_php_headers.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in Unknown on line 0

This happens on all boxes, independent if with stock PHP or with
Solarspeed upgrade. It can be fixed by adding
/usr/sausalito/configs/php/ to the line with php_admin_value
open_basedir in /etc/httpd/conf.d/squirrelmail.conf

Cheers,
Christoph