[BlueOnyx:10211] Re: 5106R/5107R/5108R YUM updates - Yet another fix

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Fri Apr 20 03:55:28 -05 2012

Wow, didn't this wake us all up on a Friday morning :o)

Thanks for the speedy response - it's appreciated very much.

Just one thing, the updates are not filtering through yet - is there
anything we can do to speed this along or install them manually (say YUM
with a specific path to the source).

Many thanks

Richard