[BlueOnyx:10264] Re: Trojans and backdoors? - Suggested BlueOnyx improvement

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Apr 20 11:37:48 -05 2012

Hi Maurice,

> The real world is not ideal :( For me it is impossible to get every
> programmer that codes a php script that's running on one of my servers to
> correct his error. Very often, I don't have a clue who the programmer was.
> I rent the webspace to my customer, who in turn might hire a programmer to
> code the website, etc.

Fair enough. Yeah, I understand that a lot of this scripting may be out of
your control, but nonetheless you end up with the ill side effects.

OK, I will look into adding the sender flag one way or another. But this is
just the kind of modification that I don't want to program shooting from the
hip.

I will probably make it configureable through the GUI. So you can then either
leave it at the default (with which I mean the current state as it is right
now). Or you can select a user name that you want to hard code as sender for
that site.

I'll think about a good way to do that and will see what I can do. But give me
a few days to play with it and test it through fully.