[BlueOnyx:10309] Re: Latest Fixes - new Roundcube issue]

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Apr 23 10:46:34 -05 2012

Hi Jeffrey,

> We have just hit another Roundcube problem. Currently our Compass
> Roundcube is saying:
>
> DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED!
>
> Unable to connect to the database!
> Please contact your server-administrator.

If this is the RoundCube 0.7.1, 0.7.2-1 or 0.7.2-2, (the one delivered as WHAM
module), then please do this:

In "Server Management" / "Web Applications" / "Setup MySQL" click on the
button "Test MySQL Credentials" to see if your MySQL connection details are
correct.

Also check under "Network Services" / "MySQL" if MySQL is enabled and if the
"MySQL Status:" reads "MySQL connection possible with this settings."