[BlueOnyx:10332] Re: .htaccess woes

Ken - Precision Web Hosting, Inc kenlists at precisionweb.net
Wed Apr 25 20:36:58 -05 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: SB9-PageKeeper Service

Hi list,
Fighting with .htaccess again...  what used to work on the older platform
don't on the 5106r..
Is there some document that explain the proper way to use
htaccess on blue onyx? Each time I try I fight with it...
I can't get the 2 lines below to work.. I get the 500 error...
Does something need to be in the /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site##.include file
for this to work?
What about the Apache features for virtual site directories settings in the
GUI..?

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On

anyone able to get wordpress 3.3.2 running on a stock 5106r?

TIA
David Hahn
<<

It will work with