[BlueOnyx:10341] Re: Cant enable ssl on vsite

free4me at gmx.ch free4me at gmx.ch
Thu Apr 26 09:41:17 -05 2012

Hi

> One IP address per SSL and no other sites using that IP

I think you have misunderestimated (bushims ;) me.

Yes, one ip adress per SSL but you can use this ip for other *non* SSL Sites.

So, example:

This is possible:
vsite1 - 192.168.1.2 - only http vhost
vsite2 - 192.168.1.2 - only http vhost
vsite3 - 192.168.1.2 - http/https vhost
vsite4 - 192.168.1.2 - only http vhost

I have this setup working on several different Servers..older Blue Onyx Servers and "normal" Centos Server. This has to work. But it works not on this 5106R.

Best Regards