[BlueOnyx:10348] 5108R Quota discrepency

Randy Smith forhire at lewiscounty.com
Thu Apr 26 12:01:13 -05 2012

Customer call says he's out of space and got an error in owm. Looked at the
web admin it looks ok. I increased space for good measure. Later I look and
it's grown. So I compare with get_quotas.pl and what I see in the home dir.

/usr/sausalito/sbin/get_quotas.pl | grep user_x
user_g    340000  512000

du -c /home/sites/www.domain.com/users/user_x/
95068   total

I suspect there is something else being counted. Where do I need to look?

Because I just imported this user from BQ I did some cleanup using the
suggestions here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.devices.blueonyx.user/6059/match=quota

Thanks,

Randy