[BlueOnyx:10376] Re: 5108R Web Alias Redirects

Randy Smith forhire at lewiscounty.com
Fri Apr 27 13:38:49 -05 2012

> Hmm ... it worked for me. Did you restart Apache? And how does your
> Vhost container for that site look? Maybe there are changes in it
> which now cause problems.

apache has been restarted. nothing in the site.include and the container looks
simple and clean. send me what your vhost to compare.

it looks like a loop. here are the redirects. same for both port 80 and 443.

curl https://www.domain.com/
<title>301 Moved Permanently</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Moved Permanently</h1>