[BlueOnyx:10389] Re: open_basedir restriction in effect.

Stephanie Sullivan ses at aviaweb.com
Sat Apr 28 08:32:10 -05 2012

DD,

Did you try setting the user to the user that uploaded the files? Also you
can specify the php.ini file to use:

/usr/bin/php -c <path to config> <script>

This way you can use a specific php.ini for a given command line instance.

For all the command line options try /usr/bin/php -h or man php.

                Thanks,

                                -Stephanie