[BlueOnyx:11072] Re: Single SSL, Multiple Sites

Matthew Komar mkomar at serverrack.net
Wed Aug 1 14:17:42 -05 2012

Could you use one vhost ... with a www alias ... and then mod_rewrite to
serve content from subdirs depending on which hostname was called?

Kinda ghetto ... but I think it would get the job done, eh?

Otherwise, you'd have to bypass some of the BO sanity checks ... I
wouldn't wanna go down that road.