[BlueOnyx:11084] Feature Request

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Fri Aug 3 04:11:16 -05 2012

Hello,

I have a feature request and maybe it is possible to include this in a future release or maybe as an extension with costs.

>From time to time we have customers who want to protect a directory with a .htaccess file

Something like:

AuthName "Protected"
AuthType Basic
AuthUserFile /some/path/to/the/file/with/username-password
require valid-user

In the moment we are creating the .htaccess and the passwd file by hand and place them into the directory.

Maybe it is possible in the future to select a directory from the vsite menue of a vsite, select the directory and place username/password pairs to protect the site with .htaccess.

Regards,
Dirk