[BlueOnyx:11129] Drupal from Solar Speed

Herb Rubin herbr at pfinders.com
Wed Aug 8 13:23:09 -05 2012

Hi,

I downloaded the Drupal package from Solar Speed and its not working.

Can I get some help here? I did post a support ticket on their website
but I got no response so far.

I did get it to install as a package.
It does appear in the BO Gui.
There is now a "solar speed" link on the left side of the BO Gui.
There is a "web applications" link on the left when viewing a virtual site.
Drupal is listed.

But the "installed" column shows a red X and when I click on the config pencil icon
it times out with the error message "NewLinQ server error".

Anyone know what is wrong?

Herb

--

Herb Rubin