[BlueOnyx:11130] Re: /icons/: Directory indexing found

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Aug 8 13:25:15 -05 2012

Hi Ken,

> Just add an index page:
>
> echo 'Icons' >> /var/www/icons/index.html
>
> echo 'Icons' >> /var/www/icons/small/index.html

Or that. I'm just publishing an update base-apache which will add
/etc/httpd/conf.d/security with this in it:

# Disable directory listing for /var/www/icons/:
<Directory /var/www/icons/>
Options -Indexes
</Directory>

# Turn off Apache debugging support for TRACK/TRACE:
TraceEnable off

That takes care of both issues. And if there is anything else that's
security related, we can add to it later on.