[BlueOnyx:11149] Re: DNS Import issue

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Aug 10 15:26:07 -05 2012

Hi Jon,

> Aug 10 14:19:02 BO25 named[12762]: /etc/named.conf:299: zone
> '26/32.135.xxx.xxx.i
> n-addr.arpa': already exists previous definition: /etc/named.conf:39
> Aug 10 14:19:02 BO25 named[12762]: reloading configuration failed: failure
>
> So I remove it from the /etc/named.conf and named restart and all is
> fine but this file is automatically re-generated...where would I go to
> resolve this issue....

It's probably listed twice in CODB as well. Go to the GUI for DNS
management and delete the reverse record in question and see if that helps.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards

Michael Stauber
Stauber Multimedia Design
Hauptstrasse 32
D-56244 Goddert / GERMANY
http://www.solarspeed.net
mstauber at solarspeed.net

Check out Aventurin{e} - The Linux Virtualization Appliance!
http://www.aventurin.net