[BlueOnyx:11156] Re: Mailman in Blue Onyx

William Thackrey wethackrey at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 17:07:13 -05 2012

Tobias -

I agree with you completely.  This entire notion of a list name prefix is contrary to the way mailing list managers have traditionally worked.  It make impossible to use mailing lists as "role" accounts  like "engineering at mydomain.com".  Frankly I would not have the crippled partial integration into the BlueOnyx GUI and have MailMan function as expected in it's own web interface.  This is unusable as it is,