[BlueOnyx:11171] Unable to load dynamic library '/home/solarspeed/php/lib/php/20060613/pgsql.so

Dr. Blunt cleardata at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 15 21:40:18 -05 2012

I just did a YUM update then received:

Active Monitor has detected recent changes in the state of your server
appliance.
For more details, please see the Active Monitor section of the Server Desktop.

Summary of changes:

* The CPU is being heavily used. This will result in noticeable performance
loss. Consider moving some of the services to other servers, or reduce the
complexity of the CGI scripts running on the server itself.

I checked tail -f /var/log/httpd/error_log

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/home/solarspeed/php/lib/php/20060613/pgsql.so' -
/home/solarspeed/php/lib/php/20060613/pgsql.so: undefined symbol:
php_regcomp in Unknown on line 0

I did an internet search on this error and found what I thought was a
partial solution which was to re-boot. Did that however -- errors are still
showing.

Any suggestions appreciated.
David.