[BlueOnyx:11193] Slow site

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Mon Aug 20 19:03:00 -05 2012

I wanted to see if anyone else here has experienced this, I have a vsite
on a BO 5108 VPS that loads much slower than using preview mode. The
following two URLs are the same site, the second via preview, but it is
much faster it seems here...

http://www.raymonddesignstudio.com/

http://www3.webtent.net/www.raymonddesignstudio.com/

Has anyone seen this or know what may be the cause? I wondered if the
Rewrites might be slowing it down, I don't know if the server site uses
Rewrites, but I tried commenting out all Rewrite stuff in the conf file
for this vsite and restarted apache, but still that doesn't seem to make
a difference.

Thanks, Robert