[BlueOnyx:11223] Re: Full backup of 5106R

Marcello Torchio lellozone at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 10:00:27 -05 2012

You can download Ultimate Boot CD. It's a free collection of tools
supported by a live linux distro that can help you in these situations.

This ISO contains a lot of free softwares useful for diagnosis but also for
backup/recovery partitions or entire HDD images.

I suggest this software because is good and easy to use and it's free (but
the author will be happy if you want to donate few dollars to this project
:) )

The url is

http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

I hope to have been useful