[BlueOnyx:11225] Re: Squirrelmail.conf

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Aug 28 10:16:18 -05 2012

Hi Jeffrey,

> Unfortunately, this alias is set for squirrelmail (which is not used on
> this server) in the conf file., so I edit this file to amend the alias
> and my software works fine.
>
> Then there's an update and the conf gets re-written and the software
> breaks and I get a million tickets.
>
> Next n, again and again ....
>
> I seem to have tried the usual stuff, but any suggestions would be welcome

If you don't use Squirrelmail and need the Alias for something else, you
can simply uninstall Squirrelmail:

yum remove base-squirrelmail-capstone base-squirrelmail-glue
base-squirrelmail-ui squirrelmail base-squirrelmail-locale-de_DE
base-squirrelmail-locale-ja_JP base-squirrelmail-locale-da_DK
base-squirrelmail-locale-en base-squirrelmail-locale-en_US
base-squirrelmail-locale-j