[BlueOnyx:11251] Re: archive email

Roy Urick rurick at usa.net
Fri Aug 31 10:28:53 -05 2012

I'm looking at it as well for similar needs. Barracuda seems to have a nice
appliance for that. Having used their other appliances, Im sure it is pretty
good.  I haven't gotten around to actually testing the archiver though.

They also have a try before you buy program which is REALLY nice. Give them
your CC# (or PO if you are a big enough company in their eyes) and they send
you a unit. If you like it, they bill you after 30 days and you keep it.
Don't like it? Return it before the demo period is up no questions asked.