[BlueOnyx:09514] Re: Slow Server

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Fri Feb 3 08:47:29 -05 2012

I ran into a somewhat similar problem a while back.  Too many VMs open on the host - they had more memory allocated to them than the box had installed.  Everything came to a screaming halt and ran so slowly, I couldn't clear it up.

After half-an-hour trying to resolve it, I finally just killed the VMs and rebooted the box.  As long as I opened fewer VMs and didn't use up all the memory - they would all run with no problems.  Now to increase the memory in that box....

Chuck