[BlueOnyx:09521] Re: suPHP session problem

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Feb 4 21:32:05 -05 2012

Hi Michael,

> Warning: Unknown:
> open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_gjcc3o6puqth3so0drev46djh5, O_RDWR) failed:
> Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

I published an update to the YUM repositories for that earlier today.

Run "yum clean all; yum update" and it'll fetch an updated "swatch" RPM.
During the next Active Monitor run the problem will fix itself when the new
script /usr/sausalito/sbin/hotfixes.sh is run.

That executes a "chmod 777 /var/lib/php/session", which solves the issue.