[BlueOnyx:09559] Re: Blueonyx Digest - Viewing on mobile devices

Donald Jacques djmitzlplick at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 15:10:18 -05 2012

I greatly appreciate the digest emails, and they have saved my bacon more than a few times.  However, as I am out and about most of the day, using my mobile more each day, I have noticed an issue with viewing such messages on my android phone.  I have been checking other email messages,  attempting to identify other possible causes to no avail.  All other newsletters, html messages, plain messages, come through fine on the mobile device.

The issue is consistent, always occurring at the following point.  Anything in the message after the following line is not visible on my mobile device:

"When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific"

When I return to the office and view through my pc, the message comes through just fine.

Donald Jacques