[BlueOnyx:09624] Re: 5107R/5108R: Scientific Linux 6.2 released

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Thu Feb 16 17:27:34 -05 2012

Thanks for your hard work supporting BlueOnyx and our user community Michael.  I don't know where we'd be without you and others on the list.

I've tried reaching you off-list recently Michael, to ask a few questions about Solarspeed products.  But I suspect a SPAM trap somewhere is catching my e-mails.  Can you send me a message off-list, so we can talk?

Thanks again.

Chuck
Chuck at Tetlow.Net