[BlueOnyx:09651] Re: More pam_abl questions....

Matt James matt at rainstormconsulting.com
Tue Feb 21 11:34:45 -05 2012

Michael Stauber <mstauber at ...> writes:
> I like the new functionality that the newer PAM_ABL provides and some of the
> bugfixes are also quite yummy. I'll look into upgrading PAM_ABL to the latest
> version sometime next month.

Michael,

Thanks for looking into that -- I for one am very interested in seeing this in
coming updates for the same reasons as Chad.

In the meantime, can anyone on the list comment about how they implemented
fail2ban in coordination with PAM_ABL for this type of functionality without
mucking up BlueOnyx as Chad linked to before
(http://mail.blueonyx.it/pipermail/blueonyx/2011-March/006618.html)?

Thanks for any help!