[BlueOnyx:09660] SSL on a vhost with two ips

Manuel Bona Perez mbona at svalero.es
Wed Feb 22 11:33:22 -05 2012

I have a server with blueonyx with 5108R and two network cards one for
ip lam(intranet) and other IP for Internet access from the Internet.

I want a site run over SSL from the two ip's but does not work when I
have configured the site configuration file located in
/etc/httpd/conf/vhost/sitexx the following:    NameVirtualHost
xxx.xxx.xx.xx:80

  *      NameVirtualHost 192.168.100.xxx:80
  * <VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xx.xx:80 192.168.100.xxx:80>

  And if it works when I set  /etc/httpd/conf/vhost/sitexx to respond to
a single ip's with the following:

  *      NameVirtualHost xxx.xxx.xx.xx:80
  * <VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xx.xx:80>

I can help on how to solve this problem