[BlueOnyx:10979] We'll be right back!

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Sun Jul 22 06:01:55 -05 2012

Hi all.

I've had a few questions about the current status of Compass. This is a
quick note to let everyone know that Compass is still around and doing
fine. Our shop is offline for a while, due to circumstances beyond my
control.

Compass will in the near future be changing names to "Compass Network
Solutions". The business name registration has been submitted, and is
pending approval. Existing Compass customers can still download via
newlinq. For anyone else wanting to purchase, please be patient - and
we'll be back soon!

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Greg.