[BlueOnyx:11020] Google Apps Cname Problem

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:50:58 -05 2012

I have a client that wants to use Goggle Apps. In order to do so their
instructions ask me to setup various cnames for them.

For example I need to create mail.yourdomain.com to
mail.google.com/a/yourdomain.com but when I try to create this in the BO GUI
I get "The specified host name contains invalid characters." (this is not
the MX I know better)

Is there any way to create these in the GUI?

If not how should I enter them in the DNS include file? I have not done DNS
by hand before.

Thanks,

M Aronoff Out