[BlueOnyx:11037] ISP Traffic Increased

John Sikes jsikes at sikesland.com
Sat Jul 28 14:19:06 -05 2012

Noticed that on the 22nd of July our bandwidth jumped from 325kbps to
8mbps at the 95th percentile on a BO 5106.  We have checked our log
files and don't see anything that is different from prior log files.
I did notice that we have select sites that are affected on the server
and that it is not web or mail traffic.

We checked with our ISP who can't/won't tell us anything more than
that we have a lot of UDP traffic at the moment.  I have been checking
everything I can think of and am looking for any suggestions.

John Sikes

believed to be clean.