[BlueOnyx:11051] Re: Secondary DNS records: no expire?

Dogsbody dan at dogsbody.org
Mon Jul 30 19:04:58 -05 2012

What is the Expire Interval set to in the SOA for one of the affected
domains?  This time is how long the secondary should carry on serving
the domain for after the primary goes offline.

It's usual to set this to a high number such as 604800 (7 days) although
anything up to 4096000 (47 days) is valid.

Dan

--
Find me online : http://www.dogsbody.info/